Does your sales copy convert visitors into buyers?
That’s supposed to be the main goal of a sales copy — to increase your sales.
Knowing how to use the right words in your content, ad copy, products, sales copy, and while making a presentation can impact how much money you can make.
If you’re tired of writing boring content and ads that don’t nudge people to pay for your products, it’s time to learn how to do it.
The “secrets” in the Copywriting Secrets book will catapult you to another level in storytelling and sales. It’s time to learn how to write sales copy just like the world’s best copywriters.
Once you get good at sales copywriting, you’ll bypass the failure that most people go through before finally succeeding online.
Great sales copy is sticky, it leaves clues… It’s magical… It follows a formula that you can follow right now. There’s a pattern that works almost all the time. And the results will be astonishing, to say the least.
Copywriting Secrets by Jim Edwards is what you should read to discover untapped potentials in your sales copy.
Copywriting is what made me rich… It has more impact on how much money you make with your company than anything else.– Russell Brunson
Russell Brunson, founder, and CEO of ClickFunnels has sold hundreds of thousands of his books: DotCom Secrets, Expert Secrets and Traffic Secrets — all because of his copywriting and marketing skills.
Russell also wrote the forward to Copywriting Secrets. So we can say that both Jim and Russell are partners — taking ClickFunnels to a higher level.
If you have the skill to sell anything online and people are willing to buy it, you can literally write your own check.
Disclaimer: If you click on one of the links for Copywriting Secrets, or any other products or tools mentioned in this article and purchase via my link, it’s likely I’ll receive some sort of affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. With that being said, I ONLY promote stuff that I personally use, trust and stake my reputation on, and happily share with friends and family. View my full affiliate disclaimer here.
In the rest of this Copywriting Secrets review, you’ll discover what the book is about, is it worth it? Who the author is, what’s contained inside the book, and a lot more.
Let’s dive right in!
What Is Copywriting Secrets?
Copywriting Secrets is a book written by a renowned copywriter and online marketing expert, Jim Edwards.
Jim reveals simple ‘plug n’play’ copy formulas that will help you acquire more leads, increase sales and subscribers, and make more money.
This book is recommended to anyone who wants to improve their copywriting. No matter the skillset or experience, the Copywriting Secrets book will help you to fine-tune your copy.
You’ll testify that from the first page to the concluding section, the book is chock full of copywriting secrets that will make the difference in your sales and revenue.
If you’re looking to gain more visibility online, maybe get more eyeballs on your website, online course, book, or even a physical product, you need to read Copywriting Secrets.
This book shows you how to use the right words to inspire people to do what you want them to do.
Given that your customers and clients can’t see you in-person when they visit your sales page, landing page, or website, what you say will carry weight.
It’ll dictate your tone and image, your words and images will either improve or break your business.
Copywriting Secrets is an on-demand book for anyone who wants to get more clicks, boost sales, and grow subscriber base. It doesn’t matter what you sell, the same formula works every time.
In a nutshell, here’s the excerpt of what you stand to gain by reading Copywriting Secrets:
- Structure irresistible offers that people will grab with both arms.
- Increase your sales, regardless of what you’re selling or your target market.
- Use proven emotional triggers to get people to buy right now.
- Target the right customers who are ready to buy right now.
- Add more subscribers to your email list
- And a lot more.
If you’re always struggling to put the right words where they belong on your sales copy, ad copy, or even blog post, Copywriting Secret will sharpen your writing skills.
Who Is Jim Edwards, The Author of Copywriting Secrets?
You can’t talk about ClickFunnels without mentioning Jim Edwards, who is a pioneer of the 100-million online business empire.
Jim created Funnel Scripts software to help automate the tedious process of copywriting.
Any copywriting project at Clickfunnels is handled by Jim Edwards. He has a large heart in helping people get quality leads and increase sales by improving their copywriting skills.
How long has Jim been in the trenches? Why should I trust him?, you ask. Well, Jim has been actively involved in online marketing for a long time.
He’s truly a success to be reckoned with. Beginners to online marketing and copywriting, in particular, can learn from an expert who’s successful in the field.
Why waste precious years trying to figure out the copywriting formulas that thriving online businesses are using when you can learn from Copywriting Secrets.
After reading it, you’ll be fired up to create more valuable products — because you’re sure of your ability to share captivating messages that draw customers.
Who Is Copywriting Secrets For?
Do you need qualified leads? Are you looking to increase your sales and add more subscribers to your email list?
If yes, then Copywriting Secrets is worth your time.
If you want to master the art of copywriting; knowing how to write copy that converts site visitors into buyers, then you need to read Copywriting Secrets, it’s for you.
Once your sales copy becomes good, you will notice a dramatic increase in your sales and return customers.
You’ll start adding more subscribers to your mailing list, and sell valuable products to them.
Why Copywriting Secrets Is a Must Read Book For Any Entrepreneur or Online Marketer
There’s no reason why you shouldn’t grab a copy of Copywriting Secrets right now. For one, it’s free (just pay shipping).
This isn’t another marketing book. It’s a coaching program where you learn firsthand how to use ‘power words’ in your content to grow your business.
I’m sharing this Copywriting Secrets review to enlighten many people who are struggling to get leads and grow revenue for their business.
I know how difficult it can be to spend sleepless nights breaking your neck to create one sales letter that doesn’t get the sales.
Jim has wasted a lot of time trying to figure out how to write better sales copy. So you’re never alone!
And it doesn’t matter the industry you operate in, just follow the advice in the book and you’ll ultimately be able to craft engaging copy that will drive more sales, get more clicks, and earn more money.
Copywriting Secrets is beginner-friendly. Jim Edwards has probably experienced all the complicated situations you can ever encounter when it comes to copywriting.
That’s why he understands clearly how hard it would be to write copy that converts. It’s damn hard!
Copywriting Secrets Book Review: An In-Depth Look Inside
Do you want to craft relevant and engaging ads, emails, and sales letters, then you need to read Copywriting Secrets to discover for yourself how to double or even triple your sales overnight — using the right words and proper timing.
Jim Edwards, the author, and copywriting expert provides 31 proven formulas and actionable tips you can utilize right away in your copy.
These systems work because Jim, himself, has used them.
Inside the book, the proven formulas are designed to help you achieve these specific goals:
- Grow sales
- Persuade people to buy willingly
- Target the right group of buyers.
- Attract more subscribers to your mailing list.
- Structured offers to maximize their results.
As you can see, the goals above are broad. It doesn’t break down what’s inside Copywriting Secrets.
So let’s flip through the pages quickly:
- How to use copywriting skills to grow your business and make your dreams come true.
- Understanding “sales copywriting” and why it matters. You’ll find helpful insights on Page 2 of the book. It’s not about the number of words or length of your sales copy, what matters is how you approach it.
- The difference between “copywriting” and regular writing. Jim dives into the specifics with examples you can implement. A copy is written to convert visitors into buyers, while regular writing doesn’t have to do that. You’ll discover how to write a copy to get buyers.
- Using secret patterns to sell to other people in your market. Remember that humans have been using these “secrets” for ages… before they even invented money! You’ll learn hands-on practices, patterns, and formulas that motivates people to buy.
- Capitalize on the THREE key nuggets to effectively analyze your niche market. Jim shares how you can get instant results, instead of wasting time, money, and other resources on market research and focus groups.
- You’ll learn how to go “all in” with your sales copy. This might even be your first copy or perhaps you have never written a single headline before in your life. There are practical examples of how to write better headlines than people who have been in the industry way before you.
- Jim Edwards spills the secret he learned from a man who sold 2 BILLION dollars worth of consumer products. Although it’s one customer at a time; it’s remarkable. The average price of each product is about $29. He also gives directives on how to leverage this wisdom to change your life too.
- Jim was fired from his job but decided to change the grief. and make something out of his life. It’s a section filled with relatable stories. You’ll need these stories to stay afloat when challenges come your way as you build your online business. It’s time to write a sales copy that will set you free from a prison of your making.
- Uncover the TEN reasons WHY people BUY anything… especially on the web! Tap into one or more of these reasons to drastically transform your sales. If you ignore them, your sales will tank!
- There are 11 questions you NEED to address about your product or service if you ever hope to make a lot of money to gain the influence you so much desire. These are fun to answer and will open your eyes to opportunities for making profits.
- It’s not enough to answer the 11 questions, Jim also shares examples across multiple industries and product types. Jim claims he charges $1,000+ an hour to review this list with clients. But you get these and more when you grab a copy of the Copywriting Secrets book.
- How to change a single pronoun and boost your sales! This section defeats what we learned in school, though, so keep an open mind.
- Why you don’t have to outsource your sales copy. It can be the doom if you falter. Outsourcing has its place but it might not be the right option for your sales copy. Jim even goes as far as revealing what factors to consider before outsourcing.
- Copywriting requires a unique mindset. You need to develop it (and understand how to use it to propel your life and business to where you want them).
- How to hack the entire copywriting process using 2 STEPS — and become a master at creating high-converting sales copy, so fast, it feels like you’re doing something fishy. This is not cheating, you’re just smarter than your competition.
- How to incorporate the single most essential element in a sales copy. Master this and everything you touch turns to gold, says Jim Edwards.
- Discover and use 15 “Million Dollar” fill-in-the-blank formulas that redirect buyers to the right page, position their mind, and nudge them to buy or subscribe… Now!
- Learn the ‘behind-the-scenes” why sales copy isn’t a one-size-fits-all when your audience is concerned. This copywriting skill will enable you to also send the ideal sales message at the right time — you’ll get people begging to buy from you.
- Learn Jim’s “conversation shortcut” that enables you to be able to come up with the perfect angle for your sales copy. This is the secret of writing to millions of people but talking to one person at a time.
- You can take advantage of “F.R.E.D.” It’s your perfect customer “avatar!” There are secrets you can use to create the perfect customer right in your mind and then leverage that to boost sales online.
- How do you define your niche? Knowing how will help you to mine profits almost instantly! (Don’t get it wrong. It’s got nothing to do with keyword volume in the Google keyword tool!). Jim Edwards doesn’t leave readers hanging here — he shares some examples and expert advice. You don’t want to miss out on this section.
- Why it’s wrong to sell online based on “needs.” The author sheds more light on “wants” and why it’s the most powerful approach to use when selling products online. This explains what people spend their last dime on, why they go into debt and even get themselves into a hole. This section shows you how to sell virtually anyone.
- Jim shares his P.Q.R.2 Formula – It defines the secret code to your ideal customers’ “buying brain!” You’ll get more people buying your product and even anticipating your next product launch.
- There are 8 specific places an online entrepreneur can visit online to learn the exact triggers that inspire your customers to spend money. This secret will help you to create more relevant products and position it in such a way as to cause buyers to grab their wallets, pull out their credit cards, and feel excited typing in those digits to send you money.
- Understand the “3 M’s Of Content” that cause customers to stop whatever they’re doing, give listening ears to every word you say, and then buy your product.
- How to sell with FREE content in 4 simple ways. You can use these 4 angles to transform articles, tweets and Facebook posts, videos, and even packaged information products into money making systems.
- Study and understand the “Yellow Brick Road” Formula that literally walks you through the step-by-step process to getting customers to willingly and gladly buy from you.
- In the “give them a shovel… then sell them a bulldozer” method, you can increase sales (e.g., showing people exactly what to do buy right now instead of missing out).
- “Love me. Hate me. There’s no money in the middle!” You’ll learn why it’s essential to convince people to make a decision about you — it’s one of the ‘secrets’ to selling to your market and eliminating objections.
And so many more!
We’ve only covered a few of what’s inside Copywriting Secrets.
There are a ton of insights and best practices where Jim Edwards reveals how to transition from no sales to tens of thousands of sales.
Copywriting Secrets Pros and Cons
Here we’re looking at the good aspects of Copywriting Secrets and also highlighting the downsides.
This is much needed to make this review unbiased. Because I really want you to be able to make decisions based on your convictions.
While Copywriting Secrets is great, there might be a handful of things you may not like.
In this regard, let’s explore the pros and cons of the Copywriting Secrets book.
- A simple to read and straightforward tips you can implement right away.
- The techniques discussed are easy to exploit and apply in your business. That’s why beginners and even experts love Copywriting Secrets.
- Online entrepreneurs can learn the techniques for using the right words when copywriting to win the hearts of potential customers.
- A perfect solution to long-time copywriting problems.
- Jim shares success stories and real-life experiences that you could easily relate to.
- Limited support. Copywriting Secrets isn’t supported by iBooks, Kindle reader, Windows smartphones, and overdrive.
- There are some optional upsells after you get the free book, which may be annoying to some people (although I personally really value them, especially Funnel Scripts)
- Some of the stories and techniques sound a bit too simple. This can be a problem if you miss the point as contained in the story.
Copywriting Secrets Book Pricing
You simply have to pay for shipping and get a free copy delivered to your doorstep anywhere you’re in the world. The shipment amounts to $7.95 in the USA and $14.95 for international shipping.
If you don’t want to get the free copy of the book, you can get a Copywriting Secrets book on Amazon for $10.40.
But if you’re okay with the free copy, simply order it from the official website. The audiobook version currently sells for $27.
Copywriting Secrets Free Book
Copywriting Secrets Upsells
Jim Edwards is kind enough to offer his Copywriting Secrets book for free (just pay for shipping). So get in and grab a free copy and read it.
After getting a free copy of Copywriting Secrets, you’ll be allowed to get other books and programs, in the form of an Upsells.
Of course, you don’t have to buy any upsells as they are completely optional, but if you want to scale your results quicker, you might want to consider a few of them, if not all. They’re pretty awesome (especially Funnel Scripts)!
Take a look at the Copywriting Secrets Book funnel/Upsells:
- Copywriting Secrets book: Get it free, just cover the shipping ($7.95 in the US or $14.95 for International).
- Copywriting Secrets Audio Book: It sells for $27
- Sales Story Secrets: It’s priced at $97
- Funnel Scripts: Pricing is $697
Let’s go over the Upsells briefly:
1. Copywriting Secrets Audiobook
The Copywriting Secrets Audiobook sells for $27.
What do you stand to gain with this audiobook?
Well, you’re given the audiobook extended edition with bonus content, some amazing interviews with Jim and more.
You might want to get the audiobook if you mostly enjoy listening to audio content rather than reading a chunk of texts.
Or perhaps you want to just want to study Copywriting Secrets while waiting for the physical copy to arrive at your doorstep.
2. Sales Story Secrets
Once you’ve accessed the book, Jim will upsell you to another valuable product — the sales story secrets that sells for $97.
Here’s what’s inside Sales Story Secrets:
Sales Story Secrets Masterclass
What you’ll get:
- How to powerfully create stories for sales copy every time.
- Promote and sell more products faster.
- Step-by-step training video + transcripts
The “Sales Story Secrets” Master Class delivers steps-by-step process, blueprints, formulas, and tools to help you tell memorable stories that captivate your audience, persuade people to act in the right direction, and turn site visitors into buyers… regardless of your offer or target market.
What you will get:
- 7 blueprint secrets to picking the right story that will resonate with your target audience.
- 31 story intros that work all the time.
- Story transitions.
- The sales message hook.
What you will get:
- Gain access to specific examples of true stories that generated millions of dollars.
- Utilize these stories when crafting your own sales copy, blog posts, ad copy, social media, and more.
- Focus on stories that move people. No need to waste time on boring stories.
3. Funnel Scripts
Can you boost your sales if you know how to create custom sales copy instantly?
Of course, you will. Funnel Scripts allows you to quickly create jaw-dropping custom sales copy in minutes with the push of a button.
It covers all of these:
- Dotcom Secrets scripts
- Expert Secrets scripts
- One Funnel Away scripts
- Ads scripts, webinar,…
- Copy Secrets scripts
- Email follow-up
- And more…
Funnel Scripts will cost you $797 if you order directly from the sales page. However, if you get it through an Upsell after ordering a free copy of the Copywriting Secrets book, you can save $100. That means you’re paying $697 only.
You can read my full in-depth review of Funnel Scripts here.
Copywriting Secrets Customer Reviews
Why are people raving about Jim Edwards’ Copywriting Secrets book?
This book has gained popularity as one of the most successful copywriting books, especially within the ClickFunnels community.
A lot of entrepreneurs have benefitted from it. Let’s see some reviews and testimonials from people who have read the book and what they feel:
Frequently Asked Questions About Copywriting Secrets (FAQs)
Let’s take a closer look at some of the frequently asked questions (FAQs) that people ask about Copywriting Secrets before they order the book.
Where can I purchase the Copywriting Secrets book?
The book can be purchased right here (get the Copywriting Secrets book free, just pay shipping)
Can I become an affiliate and promote Copywriting Secrets?
Yes, you can become a ClickFunnels affiliate by clicking here.
You’ll get 30%-40% commission when someone buys any ClickFunnels product (including Copywriting Secrets and related upsell products).
When will the Copywriting Secrets books ship?
If you reside in the United States, shipping takes approx. 5-7 days. International Shipping can take up to 10-15 days.
Can I get a refund on my shipping fee if I don’t like the book?
Of course, you don’t have to love it at all. You can choose to ask for your shipping cost you’ll get a refund very quickly… and you’ll even still get to keep the book.
My Exclusive Copywriting Secrets Bonuses
Below you’ll find all the details about my bonus experience you’ll get when you get Copywriting Secrets via my affiliate link.
My special Copywriting Secrets bonuses to be announced soon.
Copywriting Secrets Review Summary: Is It Worth It?
I hope you enjoyed this Copywriting Secrets review.
If you’re looking to up your writing skills, develop confidence in your writing, and predict the outcome of your sales copy, I highly recommend that you grab a free copy of Copywriting Secrets for free.
It’s probably one of the best Copywriting books I’ve read in recent years, and it simplifies a lot more complex concepts (so even a beginner can grasp them).
And if you’re more advanced, you’ll get a ton of value from the book as well. As long as you take action and implement what you learn in Copywriting Secrets, you will be almost guaranteed to make a lot more money online and take your lifestyle business to the next level.
Now I’d love to hear from you. Have you read Copywriting Secrets, or do you plan to pick up a copy of the book?
What challenges do you have when it comes to copywriting? And do you have any questions or feedback about the book or my exclusive bonuses? Let me know in the comments below an I’ll get back to you!
Copywriting Secrets Book
Grab your free copy of the Copywriting Secrets book by clicking the button below.